Livestock at emergency levels: How much has milk and meat production fallen?
Livestock for 2022 has shown a decrease in numbers. During the annual analysis for this institution, the Minister of Agriculture, Frida Krifca, informed that the production of meat and milk has fallen by 5 percent, despite the fact that 6900 livestock farmers have been supported with funding through national schemes.
Meanwhile, Krifca emphasized that a financing scheme worth 11 million euros will be implemented this year to support the growth of livestock sector.
Referring to the official INSTAT data, an average of 148 million kg of meat is produced in the country, which corresponds to only 77.3 percent of the need for consumption, while the rest of 22.7 percent is covered by imported meat from Italy, the USA, Greece, Brazil, etc. Exports, on the other hand, are insensitive because they are primarily open to the region.
Material i përgatitur nga portali SCAN TV.
Ripublikimi mund të bëhet vetëm kundrejt citimit të autorësisë dhe burimit origjinal.